Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Twilight New Moon pgs. 500-550

Bella and Alice take a plane to a city called Volterra located in Europe and inhabited by vampires. Edward's plan is to make the "rulers" of the vampires angry by revealing himself to the humans. He wants to die. Again I hate how impulsive Edward is! he's stupid for leaving Bella and for trying to kill himself. He should at least make sure she's actually dead.
I understand that Bella loves him, but I don't know if I would go after someone who treated me so awful. I don't think I could leave Jacob behind without an explanation.
Bella convinces Edward she is still alive but it is too late. He has already revealed himself. Now not only has he put himself in danger, but he's also put Bella in danger. He thought leaving would keep her safe?? Bella, Alice, and Edward all are summoned to see the "rulers."

No comments:

Post a Comment